Showcase your artistic talent by using your unique design and illustration ability to design a gameday poster for the Storm! Artists will be selected to create a poster for each home game of the 2019 season. The posters will be used on social media on gameday to promote the game and a limited number of posters will also be sold at the arena the day of the game. Proceeds from the poster sales will be donated to Urban Artwork, a local non-profit which empowers youth in our community by providing opportunities for a contemporary artists and local youth to work together to create public works for art.Artists will receive:
- $200 compensation
- Two tickets to the game correlating with your gameday poster
- A framed poster signed by the team
- Exposure on social media and in-arena activation
- 11X17" design
- Content of design must include the date of the game, opponent city name (ex. Phoenix, Minnesota).
- Content of design cannot include player likeness for any Storm player or opposing player, team nicknames such as Sun, Lynx or Sparks, and team mascots/logos.
- February 28 - Deadline for artists to apply
- March 1 - Assign games and notify artists selected
- March 5 - Deadline for signed agreement
- April 15 - Deadline for artwork submission
Submit your information and a link to your portfolio below to be considered for the poster program.